Due to the success experienced to date, and to assist with the future growth plans of the company Phoenix Cellular are now looking to appoint a highly organised Operations Administrator to assist with and provide more support, control and rigidity to the overall operations process within a fast paced environment.
Keys areas of involvement in the business include
- Stock – Working with the operations, sales and warehouse teams to assist in all stock movements and transactions
- Customers & Suppliers – Supporting Purchasing and Sales on forward and reverse logistics
related to order, purchasing and returns
- Reporting – Providing the directors with key management information related to the projects they are involved with.
- Systems – Involvement in the electronic processing of stock through the business.
- Issue Resolution – resolving complex issues relating to customers and suppliers stock tracking and inventory management
Key skills required
- Proven experience of at least two years in a similar role
- Highly organised
- Advanced excel skills including V Lookup and Pivot tables and experience is using these skills to analyse and manipulate large data sets.
- High levels of accuracy working with numbers and complex instructions coupled with an attention to detail
- Experience in controlling operational processes that provide tracking and rigidity
- Experience in providing management information.
- Ability to problem solve and detect problems before they arise.
- Lot’s of initiative.
- Ability to work closely and support the different business functions from sales to warehouse to Finance.
- An ability and experience in learning new IT systems.
Very competitive salary
Please email your CV and any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org